Developing a Personalised Customer Experience Strategy in an Omnichannel Environment
The current retail environment is tougher than it's ever been. Customers now have the power to shop across a multitude of channels at any time and expect a consistent experience throughout. Retailers are working harder than ever before to stay ahead of the fast paced customer trends and those who don’t are quickly left behind. To top this, consumer based technology is also advancing more rapidly than most retailers can integrate it within their businesses, making customer expectations even harder to meet.
That’s why the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail exists.
The Exchange is an invitation-only forum that brings together 60 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing, eCommerce and Retail from Fortune 500 retailers. Attend to discuss the practicalities of maximising the value of your bricks and mortar assets and ensure this experience is translated seamlessly in an omnichannel environment. Attend the Exchange and learn how to:
- Maximise the value of bricks and mortar assets in the face of increasing online spend
- Link data across all channels to gain a single view of the customer
- Stay competitive by staying ahead: Examine the latest technology innovations available to the retail industry
- Ensure a customer centric culture that delivers on your brand promise
- Leverage your customer experience strategy as a growth enabler for your business
Space is limited to just 60 attendees so please enquire today to find out if you quality to attend
"Extremely well organised, very professional and personable. Content wise it was very good, and networking wise of high quality” Global Marketing Director, Aston Martin