Bringing Together CX Leaders to Change the Face of Retail
The Exchange will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail customer experience.
Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with innovative, future thinking customer experience solution providers - join the discussion today to:
- Hear inspirational stories which allow you to deliver an exceptional experience in-store that is translated seamlessly across your eCommerce platforms
- Stay competitive and stay ahead by examining the latest CX technology innovations
- Learn from some of the fastest growing retailers in Europe, including Cath Kidston and NotOnTheHighStreet
- Discover the practicalities of maximising the value of your bricks and mortar assets in the face of increasing online spend
- Link data across all channels to gain a single view of the customer
- Leverage your customer experience strategy as a growth enabler for your business
Download the latest agenda
to find out how you can benefit from attending the Exchange and as space is limited to 80 delegates, email the team on Exchangeinfo@iqpc.com
Solution Providers - get in touch today if you offer innovative customer experience solutions and technologies that will help the attending delegates combat their most critical customer challenges.
"Extremely well organised, very professional and personable...
and networking wise of high quality”
Global Marketing Director, Aston Martin